Things people don’t get to choose:
- Sexual Orientation
- Gender Identity
- Mental Illnesses
Things people do get to choose
- To be an ignorant bitch-faced asshole to people because of things they have no control over
do you ever just get
that’s my friend
eye to eye they stand.
She, of curled fingers
He, of rigid fingers,
and controlling contractions.
hungry mouths denied kiss
by shallow breaths,
in uncontrollable whimpers.
Their time will come."
always practice safe sex!! until you have mastered it. then you are permitted to practice Danger Sex
why couldn’t i be born with an older brother who is my best friend and has hot friends that flirt with me and drives me places like mcdonalds when im sad and punches rude boys in the face for me.
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
how do u mute ur parents
actually doing what they tell you to do
thank u 2young2care-yolo